Management Solution, LLC is seeking Medical Assistant to provide services to state correctional facilities throughout California. Management Solution is contracted with California Correctional Healthcare Services (CCHCS) as the administer of the Medical Registry Network (MRN) and Dental Mental Health Registry Network (DMHRN) providing healthcare services to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation institutions/facilities
We have are several open positions and many network vendors that can supply competitive rates and benefits. Please call us at 855-502-3600 or begin your application process by submitting your contact details by clicking on the Apply Online button below.
Medical Assistant – Services to be performed
Under the direction of the Institution designee, the Physical duties/responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
- Perform care consistent with the scope of licensure and in accordance with the correctional institution’s policies and procedures and consistent with generally accepted evidence based Medical Assistant practices. Care provided must be sufficiently complex and consistent with the unique skills of a Medical Assistant ;
- Provide Medical Assistant services to institution patients upon physician referral and order, or upon direct access to the Medical Assistant services in cases where the patient/youth is seeking Medical Assistant for an existing and documented diagnosis;
- Medical Assistant shall possess and maintain a current and valid license issued by the Medical Assistant Board of California to practice Medical Assistant in the State of California including adherence to all laws and regulations governing the practice of Medical Assistant in California. Medical Assistant shall have no current or unresolved adverse actions taken by the State licensing authorities and all licenses must be active and void of misconduct.
- A minimum of twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years performing services in a public or private institution.
- Medical Assistant must be able to speak, understand oral and written communication, and write effectively in the English language.